From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-21 16:07:54

On Nov 21, 2005, at 10:10 AM, Jeff Holle wrote:
> I've found this partial solution for what I'm searching for.
> This code sorts by target, name.
> I want to sort by source, target.

If we're talking about sorting OutEdgeListS=setS, the edges outgoing
from each source are stored in different sets, so sorting by target
should be sufficient. (?)

> I find that in boost::graph adjacency_list edge descriptors there is a
> "get_target" method, but no "get_source" method.

Right, the source isn't actually stored in the out-edge set because it
is the same for every edge in the set.

> Can someone tell me how to either find the equivalent or give the
> comparison
> function object a non-default constructor so I can pass it a graph
> reference? Actually in the latter,
> I need assistance in feeding the graph reference to the graph object
> at construction time, not writing a constructor.

I don't know of a good way to do this, unfortunately. Which edges list
are you trying to sort? The ones return from out_edges() or from
edges()?

        Doug