From: Rob Marsden (rob_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-23 05:44:27

I too am having similar problems to Keith Weintraub with regard to
failed and skipped targets. I applied the suggested addition of the
Platform SDK, to the include paths, but in the process I had to reboot
my machine (for unrelated reasons).

Since then, I get virtually nothing actually built (quite a leap
backwards really :-)

The symptom I get is related to expansion of the compiler name, as the
messages are all of the type:

        '/Zm800' is not recognised as an internal command... etc
or
        '/nologo' is not ...
The environment is Win2K with VC6 and the Intel compiler v8.0 (9 on
order). The command line is
        bjam "-sTOOLS=intel-win32" install

Now there's a certain familiarity about this problem, but at my age,
memory doesn't serve me all that well.

So what's the answer?

--
Rob Marsden