From: codeur_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-11-29 05:48:19

Hello,

I have a non-default templated class (let's call it Klass), serialized
throw a pointer, so I redefined save_construct_data and
load_construct_data for the type Klass<double>. One of the member of my
class has the following type:

typedef boost::shared_ptr< Point3d<T> >PointPtr;
vector< PointPtr >& stuff;

Point3d is another templated class. T could be for instance, double.
Point3d is track_selectivly, Klass is track_selectivly and serialized by
another class with a pointer.

In save_construct_data when I do :
ar << t->stuff;

I've got the following problem :
boost-1_33/boost/archive/detail/oserializer.hpp:566: error: incomplete
type `boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false>' does not have member `value'

Perhaps I didn't place the good track attribute. Does someone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance!