From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-30 11:27:05

Hi,

I have a test where BOOST_CHECK() results in a call that causes an
exception, but it gives no location, would it be possible to change
the reporting code that catches the exception to report the file and
line number to give me 1 click navigation to the site of the calling
test? Perhaps the macro could force a check point or something and
then log_exception could use that?

I'm using BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN as the driver for the tests with
BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE "functions"

Thanks

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |