From: Luis Quesada (luque_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-01 12:34:03

Johan Oudinet wrote:

>On 11/30/05, Luis Quesada <luque_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>>In fact, what I want to do is to check whether an edge belongs to a
>>graph in a context where descriptors get invalidated after vertex removals?
>>

>You must avoid invalidated descriptors !
>Before removing a vertex u, you have to remove all out_edges from u
>and in_edges to u.
>use: clear_vertex(u, g) before remove_vertex(u, g).

I may be using the term "invalid" in the wrong way... What I mean, in
the example attached, is that descriptor 3 is no longer associated to
node D but to E after C's removal. In that sense 3 becomes an "invalid"
descriptor of node D. I think this cannot be avoided even though
clear_vertex is used.

Luis