From: Grégoire Dooms (dooms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-01 14:03:29

Luis Quesada wrote:

>If descriptors are not invalidated, the simple solution is to have a
>vector mapping original indexes to descriptors. However, I want to know
>what is the most appropriate way of checking whether edge <i,j> (where i
>and j are original indexes) is in the graph in a context where
>descriptors are invalidated.

Do you mean you want to use vecS for the vertex_list of G and be able to
do something along these lines :
assert(edge(b,c,G).second && b!=a && c!=a);
clear_vertex(a,G);
remove_vertex(a,G);
//then
assert(edge( smthg(b), smthg(c) , G).second);

And your question would be :
what can I use to implement the smthg in order to have this last
assertion correct ?

My answer: I don't know, you'd better use listS.
Maybe somebody else has an other idea...

Best,

--
Grégoire Dooms