From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-01 18:36:49

At long last, my multi-state mazes project has come to
fruition! It's hosted at
http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/

Multi-State Mazes for C++ is a library for game
developers that want to incorporate random multi-state
mazes into their applications. A primer on the
concept of multi-state mazes can be found at
http://www.logicmazes.com/; the binary distribution
includes a prototype implementation of the walkthrough
arrow maze concept.

Libraries used:
* Boost.Graph
* Boost.Random
* Boost.Parameter (Please browse the documentation at
http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/ and comment on
how I present the functions that use named arguments.)
* Boost.MPL
* Boost.DynamicBitset
* Boost.uBlas (Particularly the vector and matrix
class templates.)

                              Have fun!
                              Cromwell D. Enage

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs