From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-02 10:29:22

--- David Abrahams wrote:
> I was unable to find any clear and coherent such
> presentation. Care to point me at a specific
example?

Free functions:
<http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/group__core__graph.html#ga3>

Class member function:
<http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/classmsmazes_1_1_parallelepiped_f_s_m_builder.html#a2>

Concept which the above class models:
<http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/concept__fsm__builder.html>

> One thing did strike me: you seem to be setting
> BOOST_PARAMETER_MAX_ARITY to different numbers in
> different header files.

Actually, no. You must have been looking at the
example programs. (I should have made that clear in
the synopsis of each class/function that had an
example.) The Core Library itself never defines
BOOST_PARAMETER_MAX_ARITY; instead, each header file
defines an internal macro that requirest
BOOST_PARAMETER_MAX_ARITY to be at least a certain
value; this macro is #undef'd at the end of the header
file.

                              Cromwell D. Enage