From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-06 22:58:02

Marco Azimonti wrote:
> Hello,
> I am recently moving from Microsoft to Intel C++ Compiler on windows.
> Currently I am as well using (|vc-7_1-stlport|) stlport.
> On the boost documentation page for intel Compiler
> (http://www.boost.org/tools/build/v1/intel-win32-tools.html) is written
> that the base toolset for it could |msvc|, |vc7|, or |vc-7_1|. However,
> |vc-7_1-stlport| is not mentioned.
> If I set the base toolset |INTEL_BASE_MSVC_TOOLSET| to |vc-7_1-stlport
> |(and setting the proper stlport options) the build does not produce any
> error, but I am not sure it is compiling what I want.. ;)
>
> It is that enough or do I have to modify the procedure in some way?

I think you also have to follow all the docs for vc-7_1-stlport. I.e.
set the various STLPORT* options. Although maybe you already had that
since you where already using it? Various ways to make sure: use the
"-d+2" to see what the commands executed are and if they reference
STlport, add "-sBUILD=<stlport-version>5.0" or such to force it to use
the STLport you have.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything