From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-06 23:24:39

On 12/6/05, Jeffrey Holle <jeffreyholle_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Shouldn't the get_aux::get method be explicitally inlined?
> This should make the M$ pragma unecessary.

Probably, inlining is good, but I dont understand how it would make
the MS pragma unnecessary.
The #pragma once (is this you're talking about?) works like the macro
guards of the header. The difference is that it makes it faster for
the preprocessor, since it doesnt need to reopen the file to see that
nothing will be added to the preprocessed file.
Or are you saying that the header guards arent needed too?

Thanks,

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State