From: Stephen (jynks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-16 19:19:47

Hi, I am very new to programming and have been directed by many to have a look at the features of boost lib before banging my head against some things that you guys have already solved very nicely. I am interested in your multi-arrays, tokenizer and regular expression lib.

Unfortunatly I am very new to programming and can not understand you install instructions. I am using Xp and VS2005. Can someine please restate the install instructions in a "so dumb my cat could understand it" kinda way?

I have downloaded both the windows exe and the zip file, they both seam to extract the same contents.. so I now have a dir called boost_1_33_1 on my hdrive.. what do I do from here... As I understand it I have to add the include files into VS2005.... but I can not understand where the yare in the boost_1_33_1 dir. I thought there would be a single dir that I just add to VS2005 and then use the boost::command to run them..

Any help would be apreciated.