From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-18 15:00:09

No one has ever thought of this before.

I don't see a problem doing it in the normal way. However, there would be a
couple of things to keep in mind:

The tracking behaviour. I would recommend that the particular vector be
marked as tracked. That way you'll only get one copy of the static vector
in the archive. Of course if something like std::vector<int> then this
approach would have some disagreable side effects. So I would recommend
deriving a class from std::vector<int> and assigning track_always to it.

Robert Ramey