From: matthieu.ferrant_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-12-21 03:58:34

Hi Doug,

thanks for your reply. Actually I think it is an issue with the microsoft VC++ compiler (we are using MS VC++ .net 2003). The example provided with in the documentation didn't compile either using the bgl_named_params. I had to provide the full argument list to get it working but now it runs okay.

Thanks alot for your reply, I should have sent another email saying I got it working.

best regards,

matt-
ps: this is a great library !!

Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor@gmail.com>