From: Andrew Lin (lin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-21 08:47:16

> Damn - its a blunder alright - though it isn't yours. I see the
problem.
> Now I have to go back and fiigure out what I was doing when I
introduced
> it. In the meantime, changing save to save_override might do the
trick.

> Robert Ramey

Ah, okay. In the meantime it's no problem for me to stick with 1.32.

Thanks for your help.

Email transmissions can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission. In addition,
the information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
disclosure of the parties to it, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete this email message.