From: Ross Boylan (ross_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-21 20:39:14

I have a unit test case that includes
#include <boost/test/auto_unit_test.hpp>
#include <boost/test/floating_point_comparison.hpp>
// I will try without the unit test namespace
// 1.32 using boost::test_toolbox::ostream_test_stream;
using boost::test_toolbox::output_test_stream;

  output_test_stream ostream;

This worked in 1.32 (I think--the comment makes it sound as if it
shouldn't). But in 1.33 I get
error: `output_test_stream' not declared

Turning to the documentation, I couldn't find any mention of this
navigating the docs for boost.test (including looking at the detailed
release notes). However, when I did a site search I found
http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/components/test_tools/output_test_stream_spec.html

That page itself is confusing. the heading is
boost::test_tools::ostream_test_stream
but the class definition and other material use output_test_stream.
The file test/output_test_stream.hpp names the class output test
stream.

Can anyone clarify what's going on? Either the documentation needs to
be tweaked, or I'm confused, or both.

Ross