From: codeur_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-12-22 08:11:45

>> I have a class that have a reference on a vector of shared pointers to
>> objects .
> ar << mct->myref_; // eliminate the &, pass the object - not the

Now I have this famous error :

[...]/boost-1_33/boost/archive/detail/oserializer.hpp:566: error:
incomplete type `boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false>' does not have
member `value'

and // a) serializing an object of a type marked "track_never" through a
pointer.

I don't have any object marked track_never.

    // b) saving an non-const object of a type not markd "track_never)

In this case. I am not saving an object but a member.
I reread "Compile time trap when saving a non-const value" but I don't see
what to do.