From: RIVASSEAU Jean Noel (JN.RIVASSEAU_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-01 05:32:55

Hello

It seems I have come against a bug in the BSL. I am running on Win 2000 Pro, MinGW (gcc 3.4.2), Boost 1.33.1.

If I serialize a standard string with 512 or more characters, the save goes ok but a stream error exception occurs while trying to reload it later from archive. Any string with size < 512 is ok.

Also this bug is really strange. It does not happen if the string has no line breaks in it (even if it is more than 512 chars). It also happens on my program, but I was unable to reproduce it with a small test program, even using the same string.

Could it be a bug in another part of my rather large program? Or is it really a bug in the BSL?

Jean-Noël