From: graphicsMan69 (sent by Nabble.com) (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-02 17:51:40

Hi all -

My basic need is to step through a portion of my multiarray at runtime. I don't know the dimension apriori, since the class I'm writing is templatized on dimension. This means that the multiarray can serve my other purposes just fine, since the dimesion is compile time constant, but I don't know the number of [] and the nesting of loops I'll need to iterate through the valid indices in my range min to max in my multiarray.

Essentially, if I could specify a view of my multiarray, likely it shouldn't be too hard to iterate through the elements of that sub-multiarray, even without knowing the dimension at coding time.

Anyone know of a way to get a view without knowing the dimensions at coding time?

Thanks,
  Brian

Sent from the Boost - Users forum at Nabble.com.