From: Nat Goodspeed (ngoodspeed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-03 14:22:05

[Nat] It's not just you. The more we looked at bjam, the less convinced
we were that we even wanted to become good at it. When it didn't work
for us right out of the box (building with MSVC 7.1 + STLport), and
initial futzing showed little promise, we just constructed our own MSVC
projects for the Boost libraries we needed to build, and have never
looked back.