From: Brian Allison (brian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-06 07:48:04

    I had, but our mail server munges things, and I'm not always aware
of the ways in which they're munged.

  For better or for worse (and yes, I have a NSHO on the matter :/ ) our
system admin functionalities are almost black-boxed from the rest of the
geeks here. [I don't mention it for discussion, but for explanation.]

  Well - it should be taken care of now. If it weren't for some of our
rather odd mail message requirements, I'd just use the mail command.

  ObNostalgia: Oh, for the BITNET days...