From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-07 09:03:02

On Feb 7, 2006, at 7:14 AM, Dmitry Bufistov wrote:

>> --- Dmitry Bufistov wrote:
>>
>>> But what about
>>> boost::adjacency_matrix<boost::directedS>?
>>>
>> No, that too has to be
>> boost::adjacency_matrix<boost::bidirectionalS>.

I've attached an updated adjacency_matrix header (also in Boost CVS)
that implements the Bidirectional Graph requirements for
adjacency_matrix. It works with adjacency_matrix<directedS>; there is
no adjacency_matrix<bidirectionalS> because it isn't needed.

> 2 Doug,
> Now I also can't use
>
> template <typename MutableGraph>
> bool read_graphviz(std::istream& in, MutableGraph& graph,
>                    dynamic_properties& dp,
>                    std::string const& node_id = "node_id") ;
> function for the same type. I think because  of following
> declaractions in  "adjacency_matrix.hpp"
> [unimplemented add_vertex]
> Will it be also implemented or how I can read my graph?

Adding vertices to an adjacency_matrix is *extremely* expensive,
requiring reallocation of the entire data structure. That functionality
may be implemented at some point, but I won't be able to do it any time
soon.

        Doug