From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-12 18:41:05

Michael Shapiro wrote:
> I have tried various variations on this including adding all the .a
> files to the list of libraries to link, and adding stdc++. I get
> error messages of which the following are typical
>
> ld: Undefined symbols:
> __ZNKSs5c_strEv
> __ZNKSt9basic_iosIcSt11char_traitsIcEE4failEv
> __ZNSaIcEC1Ev
> __ZNSaIcED1Ev
>
> followed by more of the same.
>
> I have no doubt there is something very simple I am failing to do.

FWIW the message seem to indicate that it can't find definition
for basic_ios, c_str etc. These are not defined in the boost
serialization library but rather somewhere else. So maybe
its not the serialization library that is not being found but some
other library. Just a small observaton

Robert Ramey