From: Arpan Sen (arpansen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-15 14:54:06

Hello everyone,
   I am attempting to build a single threaded static debug library of the
boost serialization project, using the vc_7-1-stlport toolset. The only
consideration being that the iostream library should be the native one. This
has turned out to be quite a pain owing to the following reasons:
1. I could not figure out any know cmdline options to get this done. So, I
hacked the stl_user_config.h and added the _STLP_NO_OWN_IOSTREAMS macro
after which I start getting the compiler error "../include/iostream.h" -->
No such file or directory. I was thinking that this is an issue with paths,
but i do have an iostream.h inside Vc7/include.
2. The cmdline that I was using had the <threading>single option but that
somehow did not work. I had to hack jam scripts to get things working but
not sure if that was the only available option or am i missing something.

I am using bjam 3.1.0.
Any help appreciated.

--
Regards,