From: Aashit Soni (aks309_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-16 05:16:57

Hi all,

I am using multi_index_container on MSVC6, WinXP. I ported my existing
Hash and order list to multi_index_container. which is working quite
expected? a pure vanila hash_index with ordered_index

I am facing some problem in fine tuning the hash_index which is slower
compared to my previous implementation. I am looking for different
ways how can i fine tune the hash_index in multi_index_container?

specifically i am yet to discover,
How can i set the bucket size for the hash container?
How can configure the container for maximum store it can reserve for
me in one shot?

any other optimization parameter.

If any one has some idea. It will be of great help to me.

regards,
aashit

--
A a s h i t