From: Markus Werle (numerical.simulation_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-16 09:53:39

Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental <at> thomson.com> writes:

> It will. VC gui does not rely solely on a return code to report a build
> failure. It parse a build output for error statements that weill be present.

This could be a hint for the unwanted behaviour.
I'll test that next week and give you more details.

> If you did not specify an result_code=no you will get an extra error that
> you are not interrested in.

Sorry, I am too slow to follow here.
Assuming the output contains nothing for vc7 to parse that triggers an error,
the result code is (should be) 0 even in the vicinity of expected failures -
right?

Again: why must I switch off the result code for vc7 in such a case?

Markus