From: Peter Gerell (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-20 09:16:49

Hi,
I have reported some problems with the johnson_all_pairs_shortest_paths
and floyd_warshall_all_pairs_shortest_paths algorithms.

What is the correct way to report these problems. I made some posts to the
list last week, but didn't get any response.
Perhaps this should go on the developer mailing list instead?

However, the problems I have noticed are:
  Floyd-Warshall:
    1. std::min is used instead of the functor passed to as teh
distance_compare parameter at several places
    2. The distance map is initialized with 0 instead of zero.

  Johnson:
    3. std::numeric_limits<DT>::max() is used instead of the distance_inf
parameter.
    4. The distance_combine and distance_compare parameters are not used.
The bellman_ford_shortest_paths algorithm is called with std::less and
closed_plus.

Thanks Peter