From: Peter Gerell (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-22 05:29:10

Janusz Piwowarski wrote:
> Peter Gerell wrote:
>> However, the problems I have noticed are:
>> Floyd-Warshall:
>> 1. std::min is used instead of the functor passed to as teh
>> distance_compare parameter at several places
>> 2. The distance map is initialized with 0 instead of zero.
>>
>> Johnson:
>> 3. std::numeric_limits<DT>::max() is used instead of the
>> distance_inf parameter.
>> 4. The distance_combine and distance_compare parameters are not
>> used. The bellman_ford_shortest_paths algorithm is called with
>> std::less and closed_plus.
>
> You're right, there exist problems you noticed. Are you able to fix it? If
> not, I can try to do it at the end of week.

Thank you, I don't think I have enough insight into the design of the
library and the rational for some implementation decisions to submit changes
myself.
However I would look forward review any changes you make and test them
against my code.
In short I think that the algorithms should never call the std::less<T>,
std::min<T>, std::max<T>, std::numeric_limit<T>::min,
std::numeric_limits<T>::max, std::plus<T> or closed_plus<T> directly, only
as default values to the named parameters.
Regards,
Peter