From: KonT (ksoft1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-23 20:35:39

Hi,

This is my second attempt to get some help on this issue...

Can anyone provide a pointer to the steps required to using a boost lib in a managed C++ dll.

I am using boost 1.33.1 with vc7.1.
Boost libs were built with default options using bjam (bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-7_1" install).

I am able to build a dll, but .net app using the dll crashes when it attempts to call code
from the boost libs (in my case date).

Building either managed or unmanaged static libs & using in a managed c++ app work fine,
so I suspect that the problem is due to dll loader issues.

I have tried linking with static & dynamically linked libs (CRT & boost), but the result
is the same.

I have built the dll with the /NO ENTRY switch & added manual calls to initialise the CRT.
This removes the vc warnings, but the dll still cause the app to crash.

Thanks in advance
Kon Tantos