From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-02 16:39:10

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Andrew Holden <aholden_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Marzo 2, 2006 9:50 pm
Asunto: [Boost-users] [multi_index] Trouble using MultiIndex with
        VisualStudio 2005

> I am trying to compile a program using MultiIndex from Boost 1.33.1
> using Visual Studio 2005 (MSVC8). So far, I can not get it to
compile
> with fewer than 100 errors. Does anyone know what I might be doing
> wrong?
>
> I have attached the source file I am using to test, as well as the
> output from my compiler.

Hello Andrew,

You have to add

#include <boost/multi_index/ordered_index.hpp>

so as to bring ordered indices in. Other than this,
a visual inspection of your code does not reveal
further problems, please let me know otherwise.
If this is any consolation to you, you're not the first
one stumbling into this problem, thus I've explicitly
added the necessary #includes in the main snippets of the
documentation for the next release, as can be seen for
instance in the preview link:

http://boost-
consulting.com/boost/libs/multi_index/doc/tutorial/basics.html#multiple
_sort

Thanks for trying Boost.MultiIndex,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo