From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-07 21:34:29

Hi Craig,

Sorry for the delay in this reply. Yes, for no good reason I did not
supply a collection-based interface for resize. I have implemented
such an interface and checked it into CVS. So the following should
work (assuming that A is a 3-dimensional array):

     boost::array<int,3> new_extents = {{4,3,2}};
     A.resize(new_extents);

Let me know if this works for you.

ron