From: Sliwa, Przemyslaw \(London\) (Przemyslaw_Sliwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-09 10:35:14

I was though thread is created by a pointer to a function, e.g.

Int foo(int x, int y, int z)
{
        // do something with a,b,c
        return a+b+c;
}

Boost::thread pop(boost::bind(&foo, a, b, c));
// do something else

pop.join();

The question is how to retrieve the result from foo running in pop.

Thanks for ideas.

Kind regards

Pshemek

Przemyslaw Sliwa