From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-10 10:55:12

"m.korbosli" <m.korbosli_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
Hi,

I 'm working on a project where I want to parse XML archives generated by
boost serialization library, except that I didn't find any serialization's
specification or XML schema describing this mechanism.

Is there any documentation providing this?

****
No such documentation exists.

When I made the xml_?archive classes, I did consider including code that
would automatically
generate the xml schema that corresponded to the xml data. But I concluded
it wasn't
necessary to fullfill the xml requirement. You might consider enhancing the
xml_oarchive
to produce such a schema along with the data.

Good luck.

Robert Ramey

Thanks

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 /mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34/mn)