From: Harsh Deshmane (hdeshmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-10 17:40:05

Hello Doug,

I am trying to create a custom visitor class, for bfs, which accumulates all
predecessors (based on Doug Gregor's suggestion for finding all paths between
2 vertices)

I compiled and ran this example from the examples dir.
However, the output is not consistent with
kevin_bacon.expected in the example dir.

Output I get is listed below (top lines)
$ a.out
William Shatner has a Bacon number of 0
 has a Bacon number of 1
Denise Richards has a Bacon number of 0
 has a Bacon number of 0
Patrick Stewart has a Bacon number of 0
 has a Bacon number of 0
Steve Martin has a Bacon number of 0
Gerard Depardieu has a Bacon number of 0
 has a Bacon number of 0
Clint Howard has a Bacon number of 0
Sean Astin has a Bacon number of 0

(basically, all values are zero) except the first.

http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/example/kevin-bacon.cpp

I am using boost version 1.33.0/x86_64/include/boost-1_33

gcc version 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-52)

If possible, can someone please check whether the output you get is
the correct one ?

regards,
-harsh