From: Carlo Wood (carlo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-13 00:07:05

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 08:18:45PM -0800, Robert Ramey wrote:
> Carlo Wood wrote:
> > Ok, it's not a "bug"... but it's damn annoying to get
> > compiler warnings from library header. Especially when
> > those compiler warnings are 1 page long.
> >
> > Is it possible to please not mention variables that
> > aren't being used?
>
> Hmm - I would like to do that but I don't see how its
> possible to do it in this case while still preserving the
> intent of the function;
>
> Robert Ramey

Heh? Just delete the 't'.
I did it in my local copy of boost, because I can't work
with the warning, but I'd like this fix to be in the next
release of boost.

Thus,

    template<class T>
        const basic_pointer_iserializer * register_type(T * t = NULL){

becomes

    template<class T>
        const basic_pointer_iserializer * register_type(T * = NULL){

etc (for any function that has function parameters that aren't used).

--
Carlo Wood <carlo_at_[hidden]>