From: Foster Brereton (fosterb.boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-13 12:31:31

What Boost Build system are you using - version 1, or version 2? The
patches we have supplied in the Adobe Source Libraries are for BBV2.
As I understand the command you are uttering in order to invoke
Boost.Build, it would seem you're building with v1.

In general, to get gcc to build universal binaries, you add "-arch
i386 -arch ppc" to the commandline. There are a dozen ways to skin
that cat. Hope that helps...

Blessings,
Foster