From: Christopher Gillett (cgillett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-13 17:53:48

I am serializing a LOT of objects, one per file. I can create XML for
many thousands of objects with no issue. However, when trying to load a
few hundred objects (using a separate program, btw) I am hitting a
boost::archive::archive_exception with a stream error while loading
around the 161st file, which I believe based on stack traces is coming
from within boost::archive::basic_xml_grammar<char>::parse_end_tag ().

The approach I'm taking is fairly textbook, so I'm curious if there are
known issues with loading a lot of files, etc.

Any advice appreciate.

Thanks,
Chris Gillett