From: Calderon Hector (hhcalderon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-17 13:02:18

Comments below:

Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote: Calderon Hector wrote:

> Is there any rationale for not supporting Unicode in some boost libraries
> (e.g. filesystem, program_options)?

Did you read:

    http://boost.org/doc/html/program_options/howto.html#id2716238

and if yes, what is missing, in your opinion?
In the very first example from

http://www.boost.org/doc/html/program_options/tutorial.html#id2714212

you stumble with options_description which has no Unicode support (as far as I can tell).

Also, are you aware that current version of the filesystem library allows
wchar_t paths?
I just read in a different thread ... it seems that some internal update has it. But I haven't got it yet.

++Hector C.

 Yahoo! Mail