From: Smith Matt - matsmi (Matt.Smith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-22 14:40:55

> Oh !*^% it's an outstanding shared_ptr bug: if you define
> BOOST_SP_USE_PTHREADS both when building regex and again in your
application
> this problem will go away. I'll go off and nag the people responsible
;->

Well, surprisingly enough (because, as I understand it, gcc on HP-UX
does not support multi-threading), that worked!

Thanks for your help, John!

Matt
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.