From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-23 13:37:52

Please start a new thread when starting a new subject, rather than
replying to another thread and changing the subject line.

http://www.boost.org/more/discussion_policy.htm#effective

"Ed Fisher" <efisher_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Using Boost 1_33_1 and Visual Studio 8. Any and all help appreciated.....
>
> Working with "The FlySwapper" example in the "C++ Template
> Metaprogramming" book. Pages 22-24. It crashes when I do this:
>
> std::vector<bool>::iterator i1;
> std::vector<bool>::iterator i2;
> use_swap( &i1, &i2 ) // crash here

No such line of code exists in the book.

> All other types I try work fine. But doing <bool> crashes on this
> line:
>
> iter_swap_impl<use_swap>::do_it(*i1,*i2); // ouch!!!

Sorry, this is an erratum that has since been corrected in more recent
printings:

  http://boost-consulting.com/mplbook/errata.html#id2

HTH,

--