From: Adam Hartshorne (adam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-24 06:34:23

Hi,

I have the following problem, I make a boost::multi_array<float,2> of
size X by X. I initialise this using the following line

typedef boost::multi_array<float, 2> array_type;
array_type D(boost::extents[num_vertices][num_vertices]);

This works fine up to a size of 5000 x 5000 then my program crashes at
the definition stage due to memory requirements. I am assuming the
boost::extents call stops my program creating a multi array of a size
bigger than 5000 x 5000. However in certain situations I need a bigger
2D array, any thoughts on how I can achieve this?

Adam