From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-24 09:43:50

Christian Henning wrote:
> Thank you very much. I was not paying to attention. My fault.
>
> For the records, here is a sample that works:
>
>...snip details...
>
> Unfortunately a string like "11-3-1997" wont work since the day is
> just a single digit. Is that something the date_time lib will be able
> to understand in the future?

Sure. I've uploaded an experimental change that you can try out to the
vault:

http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=date_time

Basically you need to drop the format_date_parser.hpp into you
boost/date_time directory. This also allows for single digit days in
addition to months.

The only reason it's experimental is that it changes the behavior of
failures for undelimited string parsing. For example, the iso format
2006021 will now succeed instead of failing. I believe this can be
resolved, but it's going to take a bit more time...

Jeff

ps: I tried to post this yesterday, but it didn't work....