From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-29 10:25:37

> Has anyone attempted to build boost using the VS2005 ARM
> cross-compiler? Are all the necessary libraries available in this
> version of Visual Studio (I know they weren't in EVC4)?
>
> How would I go about actually building boost? My understanding is that
> I need to modify the jam files to use the cross-compiler. Perhaps
> somebody has already done it?

With the possible exception of the python lib, most Boost lib's with source
are just a bunch of sources, and can be built any way you want, so why not
build from your IDE if you want to do something that's not supported by
bjam?

I can't comment on what std lib support is available for the embedded
platforms though...

John.