From: Oliver Mutz (mutz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-31 09:36:58

Zoltan Szatmary wrote:
> Dear Robert,
>
> please disregard my previous post. I solved the problem.

Dear Zoltan,

Can you tell me how you solved the problem, because I'm facing the same
issue. In fact, I can still link (with VC2005) but my obj-file is already
37MB and there are still some classes to come And the compiler eats up about
1,8GB during compile.
At the moment I'm thinking of converting my serialization prozess to
polymorphic archives what would result in a lot of code rewriting.
Maybe you found a somehow smarter solution.

Thanks in advance

Oliver Mutz