From: Sascha Ochsenknecht (s.ochsenknecht_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-04 13:13:49

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the quick reply.

I tried std::vector resize(), but the problem still exist. I also
removed some redundant data from my data structure (its data which can
be generated by a postprocess after reading the archive). I still have
about 1.0GByte.

Is there somewere a doc were 'overhead' data is documented?
Would it be helpful if I send you a generated archive (with other data I
can generate uncompressed archives around 1 MByte)? Would somebody have
a look on it.

Another thing ... I get a lot of compile warnings about unused variables
within the serialization library. Would be nice if these can be fixed
with the next release.

Thanks in advance.

Sascha