From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-04 22:59:14

This would require customization (probably via derivation) of the
xml_archive included with the package.

Robert Ramey
"t.sammoud" <t.sammoud_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
Robert Ramey wrote:
>If BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT is used, the class name is included as an attribute
>in
>the xml file.
>Otherwise, the class_id variable - another xml attribute is used. This is
>set/recovered by the
>"registration" process.
I understood from the documentation that BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT works for
classes which derive from a virtual base class, which isn't really the case
for me.
Is it possible to add class names as attributes to xml archives even for
classes which aren't serialized through base class pointers?
If there is a way, this would really helps me
Thanks

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 /mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34/mn)