From: RIVASSEAU Jean Noel (JN.RIVASSEAU_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-06 11:24:10

Ok, I will try to send a small example to the list tomorrow. In fact I think everything lies in the fact that using boost::serialization::base_object also registers the fact that the classes are parent and child. The serialization system needs to know that in order to make casts later.

Somehow it probably does not like it when it tries to register several different classes as the parent of the same class.

Jean-Noël