From: RIVASSEAU Jean Noel (JN.RIVASSEAU_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-07 05:25:47

Hi

I've tried to set up a small example that can reproduce the problem, however I cannot seem to succeed...

One thing is sure, the crash is due to the BSL and the base_object thing, because if I change this only thing, the program goes from running perfectly to crashing at launch.

Note that it is not really a problem of a class having multiple parents (this could happen if for example you use multiple inheritance). It is a problem of a class "switching parents".

Jean-Noël