From: Steven Van Ingelgem (steven.vaningelgem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-07 05:39:20

Hi,

I have a problem with using (actually with finding the correct function
for my problem) the BGL.

What I have is 5000 cities (vertices), 14000 roads (edges) between them
(directional roads)... And what I want to know is which roads I have to
take to encounter the least cities on my way.

Every edge has a weight of 1... So the documentation points me to using
the breadth_first_search algorithm.

But this function - as far as I can see - goes through the entire graph.
I don't see any way to stop it (for example when it has discovered my
targetcity)??

Is it possible someone can point me where I can have a look at?
In short I need to calculate (a lot) of roads from different cities to
other cities (so it's not that I always have the same root vertex).

Thanks for any suggestion!
Steven Van Ingelgem