From: Parag Gadkari (parag.gadkari_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-07 12:15:04

Thanks Joaquin,
I will try it out, I really got frustated with Managed C++ 'cause it was not
allowing me to use stl and boost containers with the managed objects. Its
actually because the GC has to shuffle the objects around so its not
possible to get the address of member variable and/or proc.

I guess what I have to do is write a nogc wrapper just like what you have
pointed out and use pinned pointers.

Regards
Parag