From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-10 14:28:13

Hi!

It turned out that the enum-definition

typedef enum{ PARSE_NUM_NODES, PARSE_VERTEX, PARSE_EDGE } State;

which was placed inside the GraphParser::operator() method caused all
the trouble. Once I moved that definition outside the function body into
the class-defintion, everything worked as it should. I attached the
corresponding patch. Would someone please check this and then commit
this into cvs boost?

> I don't know what you mean. Who was it?
> I certainly see "boost::GraphParser" in the error message above, so
> where does adjacency_list_io come into it?

I was just saying that I did not write the code - it was original
boost-code.

> I use STLFilt with g++-4 with success.

Good to know, the specs on the web-site are then outdated.

Thanks,

Sebastian